Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Street Team Wanted and other thoughts


How much can I write before the baby wakes up. Okay, here I go.

I'm looking for people to be a street team. You don't have to be in San Diego to do this. If you are willing to volunteer a little bit of your time to support my music and my fan base then please let me know. I will be extremely grateful for your help and will be more than happy to find ways to get you free stuff that pertains to my music as I get it. For interested street team members, email me at chadsstreetteam@yahoo.com.

I'm currently booking house concerts for October/November. Think "VH1's Storytellers" in your living room. It's an awesome experience for you and your friends you invite over. Makes for a great dinner party. Hit me up for details.

I'm super excited about playing these upcoming shows. 9/14 at the House of Blues! 9/19 is Live Comedy Live, 9/26 at 11am is at Lestat's for the Adams Ave Street Fair (CA's largest street fair) and that evening(7pm) at the Comedy Palace w/ Mark Christopher Lawrence from NBC's Chuck (Big Mike). Can't wait to rock this thing!

Again, for interested street team members, email me at chadsstreetteam@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment