Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June... No Gloom

It's already June! Awesome! You know why? Lot's of cool todoings going on 'round these here parts.

Friday night, Java Jones, 631 9th Ave downtown San Diego at 7pm. I have joining me my very talented friends Hilary Michels, Aaron Kimball and Benjamin Myers. It's free and it's all ages.
Saturday from 5-7pm at Hennessey's Gaslamp 708 4th Ave I'll be playing the Happy Hour and it is also free and all ages.
Then I'll be shooting up the road to the 92103 to help raise money to save the boobies! 3834 5th Ave is Java Joe's at Cafe Libertalia. It'll cost you $5 and there will be raffle prizes as well as this awesome lineup: Derek Evans, Rob Deez, Jon Lall, Kelsea Rae Little and a special guest.
Sunday, I'll be playing a private House Party out in San Carlos.

And that's it for San Diego because we'll be heading East on a little Southwest tour that will be awesome!

The following Friday I'll be in the OC playing a very special wedding for two awesome people. I met Mike and Saphoura downtown while playing and they loved me enough to have me at their wedding. I love that!
The 19th will start off at the San Diego County Fair on the Chevy Paddock Stage for the 6th annual Singer/Songwriter Day that showcases the best singer/songwriters in the county. This is my second year in a row playing. Pretty sweet. That kicks off at 10am.
Then I'll be heading south to play the hennessey's happy hour again from 5-7. I love that room. Come find out why ;-)
the next day I will be performing a wedding for another good friend I met through playing in downtown. I'm very excited to be a part of Thai's big day!
The next Friday, the 25th, We'll be back at the SD County Fair on the Plaza Stage headlining that stage from 9:30-11. Get your chocolate flavored bacon and dance your ass-ass off to us on the big stage.
Saturday the 26th, back at the awesome Hennessey's Gaslamp from 5-7pm to make it the happiest two hours ever.
Sunday the 27th will wrap up the month with a fun night of Comedy featuring headliner Chris Clobber and my good friend, the funniest Kurdish man in America, Matin Atrushi.

other shows may get added at any time so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment