Monday, February 22, 2010

That's Not Me?!?!


Can someone tell me why the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are playing on my site? It's baffling me. I went to my myspace site and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs started playing. What kind of joke is this? It has nothing to do with whether or not I like them, it has everything to do with the fact that I'm not cool with squatters.

If you came home and found someone in your living room, feet up on the sofa, drinking your last Yoohoo, you'd probably have issue with that. Right? Get your f***ing tent out of my campsite, son, before I go Grizzly Adams on your a$$ (does that mean I'll grow a beard on someone?)

Ugh...

I'm not good w/ technical difficulties. Things are just supposed to work.

Moving along. Last night was the Acoustic Alliance, which I am now honored to say I am an alumnus of said event. It was a lot of fun but went really late. And the little one got up really early. But now she's back down and I'm back online, until AT&T digital fails again.

So the past week had a bunch of cool shows. Ran into some old friends and made a bunch of new ones. Met people who are in the same community as me, the singer/songwriter circle, but sound completely opposite of each other. It was really cool. Some very talented people played on stage with me last night and I look forward to playing with them again. Some very genuine people on their own paths in life and I'm glad our paths crossed.

Stay tuned for upcoming shows and chicanery.

No comments:

Post a Comment