Thursday, December 3, 2009

Greatest Mac n Cheese Ever

The following is a list of items you'll need:

WHATEVER! Are you kidding me. I've got a ton of Tiger Woods joke lined up and theeey'rrre GRRREAT!!! Hey Tiger, stop thinking with your WOODs and go IRON out your subPAR image! Hey Tiger, keep your clubs in your bag! Hey Tiger, keep your balls out of the (strange)rough! What do Tiger Woods and a golf tournament have in common? They both play 72 holes a week! Okay that was an exaggeration but really, folks, have you seen the back seat of a Buick? I can name three women besides his wife that have! Hahahaha. Okay, okay, I'm done. On to the matters at hand...

This Friday I'll be playing with my good friend and writer for the San Diego Troubadour, Will Edwards! He's awesome and I'm excited to have him on my show-the Coffeehouse Radio Live @ Java Jones East Village. Every Friday from 7-10. On Sunday I'll be seranading the denizens of the La Jolla Open Aire Market. I'm hoping to pick up some private parties out of that so if you know anyone that goes there and on ocassion needs an entertainer, tell them all about me, please! And Thank you!

The best ever Mac N Cheese
1lb of elbow macaroni or shells
4oz of Mozzarella, PepperJack, MontereyJack & Cheddar
8oz of Velveeta
1/4 cup of milk
4 hot dogs or pre cooked sausages (preference)

preheat oven to 350
boil the pasta and strain.
Dice all the cheeses into 1/2 inch cubes
Slice hot dogs or sausage into 1/4 inch "coins".
Pour milk into Pyrex casserole bowl.
Add strained pasta, all cheeses and hot dogs/sausages.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350

No comments:

Post a Comment