Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Day In The Life


4am was the wake up call. It was my little one that woke me up. I couldn't get back to sleep so I laid on the couch and watched Avatar for the 40th time in 2 days. It helped me fall back to sleep for a bit.

This isn't every day that this happens. Maybe every other day. Sleep isn't something I do very often. Shows can run late. Bedtime can be 1am normally with a wake up between 5-6. Although sometimes it's 2am or 3am. Sleep is overrated anyway. But I did hear that you can die from deprivation. But you can die from anything. So instead of worrying about what can kill me, I'm gonna live instead.

Making music makes me feel alive. Being on stage makes me feel alive. Playing with my daughters makes me feel alive. Seeing the big, beautiful smile of my wife makes me feel alive. I feel alive daily. I am blessed.

Come to one of my shows and experience my love for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment