Friday, April 23, 2010

Green... Earth Day... We Got Love


Yesterday was Earth Day, April 22nd, 2010. The word "green" is associated to products, businesses etc. that are Earth friendly. We Got Love has a green cover. And it's digital, meaning no trees were harmed in the uploading of it...

If you didn't hear already, We Got Love was made available and is being downloaded at http://cdbaby.com/cd/chadcavanaugh2. 10 songs, a full length album. I am fully stoked on it. I hope you will be too. If you happen to download it and love it I would love to hear your comments on it. You can also reach the CDBaby site via my myspace, www.myspace.com/chadcavanaugh and click on the We Got Love button to by the CD (Digital only).

Last night, I performed at Hotel Indigo in the East Village of downtown San Diego. It's at 509 9th Ave. It is downtown's ONLY LEED certified hotel (it's green) and it's dog friendly as well. Besides that, it's a badass place with an amazing staff down in the Phi Bar & Bistro. Also celebrating their launch party last night was Rebuild Global! So we were all around green last night with a huge crowd, awesome venue and my band rocked that joint! The awesome part was when my two year old got up to dance as well. And then she started singing along to my song, "Driving".

Please go download the new album. You can download my first EP, the CoffeehousE RebellioN as well. Thank you for all your love and support.

Up next: Birthday show/Happy Hour at Hennessey's Gaslamp- 708 4th Ave. 5-7pm. Bring everyone you know. It'll be a 2 hour solo set. So all you sexy mutha's get on down there so I can sing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment