Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 4/20, But Not Really... Okay Maybe

Today we mourn the passing of an important civil rights leader/activist. Dorothy Irene Height. She lived a long life and made the most of it. May she rest in Peace. Also, Guru of Gangstarr has passed. I got to hang with him at a club I valeted in Atlanta. He was a cool guy and an awesome MC. Also, it's been 11 years since Columbine happened.

But let's take a positive turn now, shall we? April 20th, 2010. Can you believe it's 2010??? My only disappointment is that I don't have a rocket board and I don't have my place in space, like the Jetson's did. I kinda thought everything would be future like by now. I mean yeah, You can handle all sorts of personal business on a global scale in the palm of your hand. True. But not on a Universal scale. So how do we make it happen?

I dunno. I do know that playing music is fun. I do know that watching the little one wave to everyone and say hi is awesome. Could you imagine of everyone had the attitude my 2 year old did towards others? Smile, wave and say hi! How is this not a national policy?.

Be safe out there today. Don't drink and drive. Don't do any kind of substance and drive. Get a cab or stay where you are. You're not as functional as you think.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment