Tuesday, May 11, 2010

blank

I have no idea. No idea whatsoever to write about today. I could tell you how I finished up two songs yesterday that I'm stoked on. I could tell you about the dream I had where I was on tour in a camper van but every road I tried to drive down was closed off. I could tell you how my youngest likes to sit on my shoulders now and calls it "back pack" instead of piggy back-even though it's not a true piggy back. Or how my older daughter is just about ready for guitar lessons. She can already sing.

So I don't know where to go with this. I think I'll just get off of here and practice. Good lord, Barney just came on... a purple dinosaur teaching Spanish to kids.

Oh, I know what I can say. Here's something that maybe I shouldn't spend any emotion on but I saw a little scooter take up an entire parking space. I felt like that was complete garbage. There's motorcycle parking everywhere. Why waste an entire space on a quasi vehicle??? Then a woman driving toward me (which was the wrong way as I was on a One Way) was yakking away on her cell phone and wanted me to get out of her way!?!?! DO you ever read bumper stickers that piss you off and you start hating the person in that car? Haha. But what if someone who believed the exact opposite of those stickers messages was just borrowing that car. Then your Spy Hunter like Oil Slick would be wasted on them.

I realize this has taken a turn for the worse. Oh well. Since I'm heading down this path, I will leave you with this one thought. On Mother's Day, mom's come first, but I'm pretty sure they became mom's because daddy came first. You're welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment