Monday, November 16, 2009

Pony Up, son!

Product of New York, from Darryl Dawkins to Wilson Chandler

I wear Pony shoes. Pony has been good to me the past few years. When I've been in need of new kicks, they kick down. I'm looking forward to my next pair now. I was excited to run in to my buddy from Pony this past Friday. I had just finished an event that I host every Friday in Downtown San Diego. The Coffeehouse Radio Live @ Java Jones East Village. He was walking with another fellow Pony brother, Microphone Mike. It was a mini reunion of sorts as the three of us haven't seen each other in months due to busy schedules. Either way, I was reppin' the chevron. It was a good encounter.

So I'm currently trying to get some shows in Vegas booked at some nice venues. Wish me luck on that. And soon enough, I'll be coming to your town to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment